Owning a pet doesn't have to be a mess any longer with the BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Pet Deluxe Carpet Cleaner. This premium carpet cleaner features a powerful spray and suction ability that easily cleans up the toughest spills, spots, and pet stains.
This moment has come in every pet lover’s life. They all have had to get “down & dirty” when the matter was of keeping their carpets and rugs clean. This is simply not a matter that should be taken lightly because animal messes and urine can be a health hazard in the long run. When you have babies around the home, it becomes even more essential for you to get rid of this mess rather quickly.
If pet urination continues to be a problem and you can’t afford professional cleaning regularly, a less-preferred option could be investing in a professional cleaning system yourself.
BISSELL Little Green ProHeat Pet Deluxe Carpet Cleaner
- Professional pet spot cleaner removes tough spots and pet stains from carpet, stairs, upholstery and more
- 5 flex hose helps to clean spots and pet stains in hard to reach areas including stairs, upholstery, and area rugs
- Pet pro-2458 includes pet stain trapper tool, 3 inch
- Long reach 22 power cord. Hose length: 4 feet, power rating: 5.7 amps
Here is how it works
Pros and cons:
1. Cleans and fluffs the carpet better than any Professional carpet cleaning chains.
2. This machine, if you move it slow enough like the instructions tell you, will suck almost all of the water back out. You must move the machine slowly though and make 2-3 passes over the area. You can see the dirty water/foam still coming back up in the machine, so you will know when you have gotten most of it out. Make 3 slow passes, fwd/backward, fwd/backward, fwd/backward and the carpet is nearly dry to the touch-only slightly moist. Not wet. Not damp. You can walk on it with sox and tell it is dry after 3-4 hours.
3. Works very well at stain removal using just the beater bar/floor tool and no attachment/handheld for tough foot traffic stains.
4. Heavy duty machine, not lightweight, so you know you are getting a quality, well-made, works-well product!
5. Super easy to clean for storage after use. The machine comes apart very easy and it is also easy to remove the beater bar/brush on the floor/front and rinse it out to remove all of that cat/dog hair from my many pets.
6. It has large wheels on the back of the machine so that when you need to move it from one place to another and you aren't using the motor i.e. re-positioning or putting it away so that you can lean the machine back on those two wheels and move it like a dolly cart, etc.
2. The cord is about 12" too short.
To buy click here.