Advice for Lucas- suffering from Mange
I understand you are located at a distance to Ranchi. Saw the photograph you sent me on whatsapp.
I can only guess that Lucas is suffering from Sarcoptic mange.
Therefore, I advise you based on history and photograph you sent. Please understand one thing mange is problems in immune system makes your dog more vulnerable to mange. probably this is why Lucas is having this problem recurrently.
In an ideal environment, I would have done the skin scraping test to confirm mange, but that is not possible in your case.
- Change food to royal Canin for golden retriever
- Neomec as advised
- Curabless as advised
- Bath with above shampoo twice in a week
- Spray as shown above twice in a week. Give more spray in affected areas
In case you have any questions or doubts you are free to call me anytime on my number 9934177145
A word of Caution
Finally, a word of caution. Humans who come in contact with a dog suffering from mange may develop a purple rash on their arms, armpit, chest or abdomen. This will typically clear up once the dog with has been properly treated.it is recommended you limit contact with the dog.
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018
- Fawn colour Pug pups at Dhiraj Kennel Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- Siberian husky pups available at Dhiraj Kennel, Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- What to do if my dog is vomiting!!! - January 30, 2018