Pug is one of the popular breed of dog in India and all over the world. it has its own set of problems. being a brachycephalic( a short and wide head) dog with bulging eyes, every now and then it gets hurt in eyes. its numerous fold in the mouth is also a problem. Here are some unique problems from which brachycephalic breeds such as pugs suffer.
1.Brachycephalic airway syndrome –
The first sign is seen as troubled breathing, which sometimes is relieved by open mouth breathing. This can be due to obstruction in nares or in the larynx. Sometimes this happens just because the external nares or outer nose becomes too narrow to breathe.
Treatment- This condition is treated by giving oxygen therapy or nebulization. If the cause is narrow nares this condition is surgically treated.
2. Exercise intolerance leading to obesity
- Now a dog crate for all your doggie need - March 19, 2018
- Home treatment of mange in dogs - March 18, 2018
- Scooby Next- A pet shop in Ranchi for Generation Next - March 14, 2018
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018