Is it really possible to save pets from getting skin diseases?
This year American is expected to spend a whopping 70 billion dollar on their pets.
This year American is expected to spend a whopping 70 billion dollar on their Pets. Half of this money accounts for skin problems. This boatload of money can easily be approximated. These are some of the home remedies to save your pooches skin problems without spending a fortune.
A.Treat Dry skin of your dog with Virgin coconut oil.-
Every time you wash your dog’s or cat’s hair with shampoo or soap, the hairs become dry and brittle. Interestingly The dog’s skin is devoid of blood circulation and it gets nutrition from underlying dermis by osmosis. Every time you bathe your dog the skin becomes dry and rough. So it is advisable to apply a coat of coconut oil over the skin and hair.
Procedure- Rub the palms of your hand with coconut oil and then rub the hands on your dog’s hair.
B. Do not use disinfectant to wipe your floor
This is a common mistake by most pet owners. Pet owners fall victim to advertiser’s lure and they buy useless chemicals to apply to their houses. Never wipe your floor with phenyl, Dettol, Lysol, cresol, and god knows what. The more chemicals you use on your pet the sicker they become. It is easy to recognise skin problem caused by floor disinfectant. You will notice skin rashes in areas of contact of your dog with floors when he sits.
C. Prevent facial hotspots
You can prevent facial hotspots appearing on your dog or cat just by giving feed on a raised feeding bowl. This will prevent your pets to dip their muzzle or whole head into the feeding bowl. As a result, it will prevent fungal infection on the face.
D. Cover your dog with clothes
Remember to cover your dog’s body with jackets whenever they go outside in the grasses. Ticks won’t be able to hang on their body.
Treat your pet paws if they come from playing in the mud. You may dip your pet’s paws in mild salt and warm water solution and wipe them.
- Is your dog’s nose bleeding ! - October 14, 2017
- Keep your dog calm in Diwali - October 11, 2017
- Labrador Puppy Ranchi - October 11, 2017
- Zamp line German Shepherd Puppy at Patna - October 10, 2017
- पालतू बिल्लियों के देखभाल कैसे करें - October 10, 2017
- High quality Labrador and German Shepherd Pups available - October 9, 2017
- Dog breeder Ranchi- Kumar Dhiraj - October 9, 2017
- Top gun in our clinic - October 9, 2017
- Your German Shepherd or Labrador cannot climb stairs! - October 8, 2017
- Top 5 common health mistakes by pet owners! - October 6, 2017