Is it really possible to save pets from getting skin diseases?
This year American is expected to spend a whopping 70 billion dollar on their pets.
This year American is expected to spend a whopping 70 billion dollar on their Pets. Half of this money accounts for skin problems. This boatload of money can easily be approximated. These are some of the home remedies to save your pooches skin problems without spending a fortune.
A.Treat Dry skin of your dog with Virgin coconut oil.-
Every time you wash your dog’s or cat’s hair with shampoo or soap, the hairs become dry and brittle. Interestingly The dog’s skin is devoid of blood circulation and it gets nutrition from underlying dermis by osmosis. Every time you bathe your dog the skin becomes dry and rough. So it is advisable to apply a coat of coconut oil over the skin and hair.
Procedure- Rub the palms of your hand with coconut oil and then rub the hands on your dog’s hair.
B. Do not use disinfectant to wipe your floor
This is a common mistake by most pet owners. Pet owners fall victim to advertiser’s lure and they buy useless chemicals to apply to their houses. Never wipe your floor with phenyl, Dettol, Lysol, cresol, and god knows what. The more chemicals you use on your pet the sicker they become. It is easy to recognise skin problem caused by floor disinfectant. You will notice skin rashes in areas of contact of your dog with floors when he sits.
C. Prevent facial hotspots
You can prevent facial hotspots appearing on your dog or cat just by giving feed on a raised feeding bowl. This will prevent your pets to dip their muzzle or whole head into the feeding bowl. As a result, it will prevent fungal infection on the face.
D. Cover your dog with clothes
Remember to cover your dog’s body with jackets whenever they go outside in the grasses. Ticks won’t be able to hang on their body.
Treat your pet paws if they come from playing in the mud. You may dip your pet’s paws in mild salt and warm water solution and wipe them.
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018
- Fawn colour Pug pups at Dhiraj Kennel Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- Siberian husky pups available at Dhiraj Kennel, Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- What to do if my dog is vomiting!!! - January 30, 2018