Tips to choose dogs
This is the most asked question. I have answered this question a million times may be, without knowing the right answer. Actually, this question raises more questions. What kind of person are you? A lazy one? or Early to wake up in morning? are you lonely? Do you live in an Apartment or in a house? or in the countryside may be! so many nasty questions! The answer depends on “why do you want to keep a dog at all?
Sometimes, people already have a dog in their mind and come to me to second that!
things to consider
#1 The trend
Yes, the trend. What is being shown on TV. What the billboards say! Which dog do you see are with celebrities? Pug earlier unknown in India became most popular breed after Vodafone advertised them in their television ads. The yellow lab became popular after Marley and me.
These trends become so powerful that your common sense won’t work. Or simply speaking you will be out of your brain and buy the wrong breed of the dog thinking it right. Perhaps this is the reason here in the town of Ranchi people are buying Siberian Huski – here the temperature goes up to 100 degrees Fahrenheit. God help them!!
#2 The kind of person you are
The kind of person you are decides the kind of dog suits you. If you are a lazy person to take your dog for a walk and want him to get relieved in your toilet then a smaller breed of dog will suit you. If you are a family with children then a friendly dog such as Labrador or a pug will do.
#3 The house you live in
Are you lucky to live in a big house! Any large breed of dog will suit you. Great Danes, Saint Bernard, Siberian Huski … you name it. If you live in an apartment certainly a medium-sized to the small breed of dogs. I have seen many Labrador, the German shepherd to successfully spent their lives in an apartment, though you do have to take him out once a day. There is a separate post in this topic ..Breed of dogs suited for apartment
#4 why choose dog
Why choose dog? Why don’t you go to a kennel and let the dog choose you! This has exactly happened to one of my clients. She went to a kennel. there was this weak labrador pup looked in her eye and Bingo! The pup was with her.
#5 What is your budget?
How much you intend to spend on your dog? The first year cost too much. The vaccination is expensive. The food cost is too high for a large sized dog.
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018
- Fawn colour Pug pups at Dhiraj Kennel Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- Siberian husky pups available at Dhiraj Kennel, Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- What to do if my dog is vomiting!!! - January 30, 2018