Today I will talk about my favourite drink- ‘Madras’
Origin- This drink was favourite of British Clergymen in India.
At the time of British Raj in India, these clergymen used to imitate their master’s lifestyle.
This was the origin of the drink ‘Madras’
Drinking alcohol is regarded as social evil in Indian society.
Therefore, to hide their drinks, Indian used to blend their drinks;with juices.
This is how Madras cocktail was created.
“Mix up some cranberry juice, orange juice, and vodka for a refreshing cocktail known as the Madras”
to see the process watch this video.
Finally my recipe
If you want a high soon.
Mix 4 ounces of Vodka with 2 ounces of orange juice and 2 ounces of Cranberry juice on rocks.
To get more such interesting tips subscribe to my blog.
- Now a dog crate for all your doggie need - March 19, 2018
- Home treatment of mange in dogs - March 18, 2018
- Scooby Next- A pet shop in Ranchi for Generation Next - March 14, 2018
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018