Non commercial advice on Dogs!!!
Why this title? This is because almost all the advises floating in internet about dogs are influenced by big companies. These may be feed company, medicine company or simply by the breeders of dogs – who for earning their bread and butter end up giving some ridiculous advice that ultimately cost life of dog.
Truth about dog food
Here are some reports of pet food available on internet. Click the link provided to see the actual article.
- Most of the dog and cat food contains material from dead or diseased animals. This fact was revealed in Food and drug Administration(FDA) report. This causes severe ill effect on our pet animals. There are strict laws in developed countries like europe and U.S.A, even then pet food industry commit these kinds of crime. Unfortunately there is no such regulatory body in developing country such as India, so pet industry in those country are ruthless. There are many companies who dump their products in hong kong and some scrupulous businessmen bring those pet food to India and sell them at a premium.
- Pet food have thyroid and other hormonal additives. Such dogs tend to become seriously ill because of hormonal imbalance. This is against nature and in some countries it is against law as well.
- Preparing dog food is easy. It is easy to prepare home made recipe
- There are many negative reviews of pet food such as royal canin, Pedigree which hapless pet owners have written. Some of those complaints are kidney failure, skin irritation etc. Go through all those complaint following this link and this link then decide what is best for your best friend home food or pet food.
- there are many indian brands of dog food such as Venky’s, Drools, see their review here...
In summary we want you to know that preparing homemade dog food is not only easy and natural but also it increases longevity of the pet you love.
put your message here
var user_token = '';
var _oneall = _oneall || ; _oneall.push(['social_link', 'set_providers', ['facebook', 'google', 'instagram', 'linkedin', 'twitter', 'youtube']]); _oneall.push(['social_link', 'set_callback_uri', window.location.href]); _oneall.push(['social_link', 'set_user_token', user_token]); _oneall.push(['social_link', 'do_render_ui', 'oa_social_link']);