Dogs may still eat as normal and have normal energy levels but they will have a persistent cough.
Pet owners are forced to keep their pets in dog hostel or boarding whenever they go outstation for a few days. So the disease is literally unavoidable. So what can be done to prevent our beloved dogs from getting the disease!! Only way is to vaccinate them against Kennel cough.Immunity is achieved 72 hours after vaccination. So it is advisable to vaccinate your dog before taking them to dog boarding hostel.
- Now a dog crate for all your doggie need - March 19, 2018
- Home treatment of mange in dogs - March 18, 2018
- Scooby Next- A pet shop in Ranchi for Generation Next - March 14, 2018
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018