Recently a leading Dog feed company demonstrated a new range of food for dogs. They gave me a lot of samples to try. I tried this food by serving the dogs that came to our clinic. they liked the food very much. I found that some dogs who were anorectic or not eating for some – be it fever, inappetence or worm load, they started eating right in my clinic just by giving this food. Therefore, I suggested the dog owners give this food in their home on regular basis.
Surprisingly after a week, I began to receive a complaint that dog food is causing choking in their dogs.
For your copy-and-pasting pleasure. I became concerned and so I went to their home and found that most of the dogs especially “Pug, Labrador, Golden retrievers and German Shepherd” breeds were not chewing this food, they were just gulping a large amount of this food hurriedly.
Some breeds such as Labradors and Pug has a tendency to eat more than their capacity. So sometimes there was choking and sometimes they just regurgitated whole food.There was nothing wrong with the food but the way they were taking food was the problem.
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018
- Doberman male pup Rs 8500 – Vikram Kennel, Ranchi - February 4, 2018
- Fawn colour Pug pups at Dhiraj Kennel Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- Siberian husky pups available at Dhiraj Kennel, Ranchi - February 1, 2018
- What to do if my dog is vomiting!!! - January 30, 2018