Dogs have a natural tendency to bite and chew.
If you want to prevent your dog to chew your furniture please read on.
Your dog’s tendency to chew on anything he can sink his teeth into is a pretty normal canine behaviour. However, like many normal, natural and necessary dog behaviours, unfocused chewing (i.e. chewing on things you don’t approve of) is not likely to win your dog many household fans.
When dealing with a chewing problem, it isn’t about stopping your dog from chewing (that would be like trying to stop them from wagging their tail!). It’s what your dog chews on that counts! So, the focus should be on helping your dog develop a strong chew toy habit so that he is not inclined to choose illegal items.
There are loads of options for durable, hollow (i.e food stuffable) chew toys. Some are super easy for your dog to get the food out of and others are a bit more challenging. Start with the easy ones and then gradually give your dog toys which require more thought and effort. These enrichment or puzzle toys can be filled with your dog’s normal meal and/or special treats. You can also give your dog the occasional edible chew toy (such as a Flossie).
If you choose and stuff these types of toys properly, the choice between a piece of furniture and a tasty stuffed chew toy is an easy one for your dog to make!
Use Nylabone Dental Dinosaur Chew to satisfy your dog chewing tendency.
here is why
- Dental Chews feature textures that help clean teeth and control plaque and tartar
- Satisfies your dog’s natural urge to chew
- Bristles raised during chewing help control plaque and tartar
- Made for powerful chewers weighing up to 50 pounds
- Dinosaur shape varies. Customer could receive T-rex, Brontosaurus, or Stegosaurus
- Rabies vaccination makes a dog ferocious!!! - January 13, 2018
- Divyansh kennel, Ranchi- Almost all dogs available - January 5, 2018
- Almost all dogs are available in Divyansh kennel, Ranchi !!! - January 4, 2018
- Now Exercise your puppy at home!!! Buy an Exercise Pen - January 3, 2018
- Your Dog farts! Serve food in Slow bowl - January 3, 2018
- Want to prevent unwanted pregnancy in bitches!! - December 31, 2017
- Our client Anushka Moitra - December 17, 2017
- German Shepherd Puppy for paid adoption at Rs 15000 - December 15, 2017
- Rottweiler puppy at rs 11000 - December 3, 2017
- Dog suffered from multiple organ failure just because of wrong feeding - December 2, 2017