Dog with multiple organ failures treated
On 5th December 2017 on a cold evening, our client Ms Anushka Moitra came hugging a nearly dying dog.
Ms Moitra was weeping, said that she got her dog treated at a local pet clinic, where the doctor gave the dog some injection and asked her to visit their private clinic. Just after the injection, the dog got sicker and the very next day the dog was nearly half dead.
We at our pet clinic, thoroughly examined from head to tow and found that dog was sick not due to some disease but sick due to the injections she got in public pet clinic. As per haematological examination, the dog was suffering from multiple organ failures.
Anyway, we started treatment and just in three days the dog started eating food.
Now after this event Anushka says she is now tied to our clinic and won’t visit any clinic ever.
Therefore, We feel honoured to serve such a nice client.
- Can we get rabies if a dog licks our feet? - March 19, 2018
- Now a dog crate for all your doggie need - March 19, 2018
- Home treatment of mange in dogs - March 18, 2018
- Scooby Next- A pet shop in Ranchi for Generation Next - March 14, 2018
- Diet for dogs suffering from chronic digestive trouble – ROYAL CANIN VETERINARY DIET® GASTROINTESTINAL™ !! - February 10, 2018
- German Shepherd and Boxer available at Divyansh kennel Ranchi - February 10, 2018
- Pomeranian female at Rs 4500 only - February 10, 2018
- Canine Creek puppy food – why it is so popular!!! - February 5, 2018
- Dog breeder Kumar Bikram - February 4, 2018
- Rottweiler pups available in Ranchi at a very cheap price - February 4, 2018