A loving family to care for your feline babies while you’re away on work or pleasure. We provide day-care services as well.
Meow Baari is managed, supported, and run, by animal lovers, who have been involved in rescuing and fostering of at-risk street animals (primarily dogs and cats), as well as extensive vaccination and sterilisation campaigns within the city of Kolkata.
Your patronage will allow us to continue working with street animals, since our earnings from the creche is used to fund our rescue, foster, vaccination, and ABC (Animal Birth Control) efforts.
INR 250.00 per day per cat – includes lunch at 12 noon (fish/chicken – with/without rice or packaged wet food), dinner at 8:00pm, and two snacks in the morning and evening (dry kibbles).
Long term commitments (a month or more) are eligible for further discount.
Our day-care services are available between 9:00am and 7:00pm, Monday through Friday. Weekend day-care is only available for our overnight boarders at this time.
Full Day Rate: INR 180.00 per day per cat (9:00am to 7:00pm) – includes lunch at 12 noon (fish/chicken – with/without rice or packaged wet food), and one snack at 5:30pm (dry kibbles).
Half Day Rate: INR 100.00 per day per cat (9:00am to 2:00pm) – includes lunch at 12 noon (fish/chicken – with/without rice or packaged wet food).
ALL BOARDING CHARGES ARE PAYABLE IN ADVANCE.
We have strict rules against boarding un-vaccinated cats/kittens. The vaccination records are requested to be submitted with us when the boarder is dropped off. These include vaccines for:
Feline herpes virus
Our facebook page
- Is your dog’s nose bleeding ! - October 14, 2017
- Keep your dog calm in Diwali - October 11, 2017
- Labrador Puppy Ranchi - October 11, 2017
- Zamp line German Shepherd Puppy at Patna - October 10, 2017
- पालतू बिल्लियों के देखभाल कैसे करें - October 10, 2017
- High quality Labrador and German Shepherd Pups available - October 9, 2017
- Dog breeder Ranchi- Kumar Dhiraj - October 9, 2017
- Top gun in our clinic - October 9, 2017
- Your German Shepherd or Labrador cannot climb stairs! - October 8, 2017
- Top 5 common health mistakes by pet owners! - October 6, 2017