Breeds of Dog suited for Apartment
Are Dogs suited for Apartment at all!!!
It’s difficult to answer such a question from personal point of because i have a pet and i do live in an apartment.
I have seen German shepherd, saint bernard,Spitz, pomeranian living in apartment, but perhaps in most of the time i have seen Pugs and beagles in an apartment. Large breed require a separate room . No matter how large your dog is , they require Space for exercise, you have to take them to terrace or a nearby field and make them tired. Space does not matter to keep a dog , it is your love for them which actually matters.
Just keep certain things in mind
- Socialization- In apartment there are many families living close including kids. your dog should be able to mix with them and socialize with the.
- Exercise- There should be a playground or empty space near your apartment where you can take your dog out for nature call morning and evening and also for exercise.
- muzzling- You should keep your dog muzzled if some guest comes to your house who are afraid of dogs.
- Vaccination- they should certainly be vaccinated as per schedule.
So don’t prevent yourself to getting a dog if you want to. to encourage you i post some pictures of dogs living in apartment.
- Is your dog’s nose bleeding ! - October 14, 2017
- Keep your dog calm in Diwali - October 11, 2017
- Labrador Puppy Ranchi - October 11, 2017
- Zamp line German Shepherd Puppy at Patna - October 10, 2017
- पालतू बिल्लियों के देखभाल कैसे करें - October 10, 2017
- High quality Labrador and German Shepherd Pups available - October 9, 2017
- Dog breeder Ranchi- Kumar Dhiraj - October 9, 2017
- Top gun in our clinic - October 9, 2017
- Your German Shepherd or Labrador cannot climb stairs! - October 8, 2017
- Top 5 common health mistakes by pet owners! - October 6, 2017